During November, St John's Church in Hartford is excited to be hosting an exhibition of The Knitted Bible.
Featuring 34 of the best-known scenes from the Old and New Testaments, created out of knitted figures, this is a wonderful way for children and adults of all ages to discover God's love as told through the Bible.
During the weekdays, the exhibition will be visited by many of our local primary school classes, with just under 1000 school children due to visit.
During the evenings and Saturdays, the church will be open for members of the public to come and visit.
Teresa Nixon, the Children's Outreach Worker says: "Please prayerfully consider bringing along a non-Christian friend for whom this might be an opportunity to share the gospel in a very accessible way. No need to book, just turn up at St John's Church. If you would like to find out more about coming to visit, or if you would like to bring a group to the church, please email me email@example.com."
- Tuesday 2nd November, 4.30-8pm
- Thursday 4th November 4.30-8pm
- Saturday 6th November 10-12 noon and 2-4pm
- Tuesday 9th November 4.30-8pm
- Wednesday 10th November 4.30-6pm
- Saturday 13th November 10-12 noon and 2-4pm
- Monday 15th November 4.30-8pm