Advice on church buildings, churchyards and clergy housing
Authorisation of work to churches
- NEW FACULTY RULES AND ONLINE SYSTEM STARTED ON 1 JANUARY 2016
- Do you need a faculty?
- Faculty system - a brief overview
- Faculty procedure - step-by-step guidance
- Minor Works
- Faculty application forms
- Statements of Significance and Need - essential for most faculty applications
- Submission deadlines for DAC meetings
- Frequently asked questions including funding / reclaiming VAT / safety / crime
- First World War commemoration - events, caring for memorials, funding
- Gutter inspection and cleaning - unglamorous but essential
Advice on many individual topics can be accessed by the Property tab above right, then "technical advice"
The link via the "Property" tab (above) provides advice on who is responsible for different types of works to clergy housing, as well as contact numbers for use by parishes in emergencies