Privacy and Cookies


Advice on church buildings, churchyards and clergy housing

Public notices

Authorisation of work to churches topics

Advice on many individual topics can be accessed by the Property tab above right, then "technical advice"

Clergy housing

The link via the "Property" tab (above) provides advice on who is responsible for different types of works to clergy housing, as well as contact numbers for use by parishes in emergencies



Share Page...


The DAC Office - The office of the Diocesan Advisory Commitee (DAC) has responsibility for progressing faculty applications and providing policy advice on church building matters.  The answer to most popular enquiries will be available via these web pages but do contact the DAC Office if not.  Where appropriate, the DAC Office can put you in touch with churches who have undertaken similar work to any scheme you might be proposing yourself.