Event - Heritage Lottery Fund: Grants for Places of Worship
Half-day training on HLF grants, including the latest information on the closing of GPOW
Latest News. As of 3rd April 2017, the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) have announced the Grants for Places of Worship (GPOW) programme will close later this year, but churches can apply to other HLF grant programmes. For more information, see the 'latest news' section of the Fundraising Guide.
Given this announcement, we are waiting to see if HLF can attend this event to provide an update. If needed, this event will be re-arranged to another date.
NB: if your PCC has decided not to apply for lottery funding for moral reasons, there may be funding available from Historic England under particular circumstances- contact Emily Allen for more information.
Event details- currently on hold awaiting further announcement
- Wednesday 7th June 2017
- 10.00am-12.30pm (refreshments will be available from 9.30am)
- Church House, 5500 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4GE
- Training delivered by Emily Allen, Church Buildings Development Officer
- Morning refreshments provided (not lunch)
- You are welcome to bring a packed lunch and eat straight after the event before setting off, or leave directly after the event
- There is no charge for this event
How to book
- Click on BOOKING FORM. This directs you to our booking system, Eventbrite. Click on the green 'Register' button and follow the instructions
- Any queries, contact Emily Allen at Church House on tel: 01928 718834 ext 268