Event - Writing a Successful Grant Application
How to find funding and write a compelling grant application for a church building/hall project
As part of planning a successful Capital Campaign, the ability to write a clear, concise and compelling grant application can be an essential element. This one day workshop is designed to help you secure grant funding for church building/hall projects.
- Are you prepared? Learn key planning documents and establishing a clear fundraising strategy
- How will you make a compelling case for funding? Discove how to prepare a Case for Support
- How will you find and select grant funders? Learn how to identify grant making trusts/foundations and organisations.
- How to plan your approach. Learn tips on selecting funders and good administration
- How will you write effectively? Develop skills in writing strong fundraising applications and understanding what the funders are looking for
- Saturday 2nd September 2017
- 10.00am-3.30pm (refreshments available from 9.30am)
- Church House, 5500 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4GE. Car-parking available
- Training delivered by Emily Allen, Church Buildings Development Officer
- Lunch and refreshments included
- There is no charge for this event
How to book
Click on BOOKING FORM to reserve a place. This will direct you to the Eventbrite website- simply click on the green ‘Register’ button and follow the instructions. Booking is essential.